Friday, October 17, 2008

Letter #6

Hey Family!This week has been really good. We have a bunch of investigators that are planning on getting baptized. Let me tell you about some of our investigators. The first ones name is antonio we taught him the first lesson at a members house just last friday. On saturday we had an appointment with him and he told us that when he was walking home from the first appointment, he walked by a church and a man walked out and said "hi brother" for some reason he thought that it was a sign from God that he should get baptized. so we committed him to get baptized on sunday and he accepted! But he has a smoking problem so he didn't pass the interview but he said that he is going to quite smoking so we are going to baptize him this sunday. Another of our investigators has been wanting to get baptized but she has been living with her boyfriend so we told her that she has to get married. Instead she kicked him out so she should be ready for baptism this sunday as well. We have 2 other investigators with a baptismal date all ready for this month and have a lot of others that are getting pretty close. My spanish is coming along pretty good. It is very hard for me to understand what people are trying to tell me but I am able to talk kind of. It is really hard because I only get an hour a day to study and the rest of the day is my comp. teaching lessons. I am teaching parts of the lessons to. On a scale of 1-10 my spanish is like a 3-4??? In your last e-mail you asked me where we like to eat. we go to panda express a lot, little Ceasars, and Starbucks haha. I know starbucks is a coffee shop but they make a smothie that has no caffine called vinilla bean. It's amazing. Thanks for the cookies. they are sooo good. I havent gained any weight but havent lost any either. We still haven't go the house or the car. I think the mission was lying to us the whole time. I guess they do that a lot. I will let you know if anything else changes but I have to go my 30 min is up love you all.love, Elder Naylorp.s. keep sending pictures of jake!!! he is so cute!

No comments: