Saturday, October 11, 2008

Letter #5

Hey family!
This weekend was awesome! I loved general confrence. I saw every session, it was amazing. We invited our investigators to come. I think this month is going to be big for us on baptisms because we got 10 investigators to come! That's a lot. Then Sunday night we went to an investigator's house, who has denied our committmint for him to get baptised the past 6 months, and committed him again and finally agreed!We are going to committ our other investigators that came to church to baptism sometime this week. One of the families that we are teaching has a pretty sad story. their son who is 17 murdered a girl and is in jail for 30 years. They have a great family though and hopefully we can get them baptised this month. It is always easier to teach people that have major problems in their lives. This thurs. i get to go to the temple again. I am so excited! The temple is amazing. I think you are going to be down here during that time. I can't tell you what day or time I am going but maybe we can get lucky and see each other. just kiding. you know that big house that I told you we got. well the day before we moved in they raised the price on us so we ended up not getting it. So we are still living in the same old apt. untill we find a new one. well I have to write a couple other people so I will let you go. thank you for everything!
Love, Elder Naylor

No comments: