Saturday, October 11, 2008

Letter #3




Hey family!the mission is going as good as ever. The biggest highlight of this week was the temple. Because my district had so many baptisms the past little while we had recent converts coming and going to the temple all day. So we got to the temple at 9:00am and left at 9:00pm It was amazing! All the other missionaries only got to stay a couple of hours. We only went threw one session, the rest of the day we were doing confermations and other things to help out. The day went by so fast. The temple was so full of people that they stayed open all night doing everything. I wish we didn't have a curfew so we could have stayed longer. I found out a lot about my companion this week. He is pretty much going to be a general authority or somthing high up in the church. He is the youngest trainer ever. He has only been here 2 transfers longer than I have. Everyone thinks he is going to be district leader next transfer. I guess we will find out next week. We had interviews with the mission president. He told me that I need to help my companion learn better english because he is going to be working with authouities. It was like he was recieving revalation right then and their. Later my companion told me that he was scared because of what president Donaldson said. He said that he pretty much quoted his patriarticle blessing. His blessing also says that he is going to write a book that will change peoples lives. So I think he is going to be the first puruvian prophet. He is an awesome companion we get along great. Thats about all I have this week. Thanks for everything!!

Love Elder Naylor

p.s. TaSha Thank You So Much For The Box Of Candy And Your Gigantic Letter. Make Sure To Send Me More Pictures Of Jake!! I also attached some photos for you! OH and I know it's a little late but I couldn't tell you in the middle of the week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ASHLEY, MOM, and DAD!!!

No comments: