Saturday, October 11, 2008

Letter #2


Hey I got a new e-mail. I Don't really have the time to read and write everything by e-mail so I will be sending a letter home each week probably. I have a coulpe questions though. Have you got all my letters and pictures I've sent you yet? Ask Nate or Kyle where my waterbackpack is. And when you send that will you send two of those boarder patrol hats. I think that they are in my room somewhere. I also need more stamps pretty soon to send letters. My mission is going great. Since I have been here my testimony has grown so much. Expecially about prayer. Since I can't speak in spanish yet I just sit there trying to keep my mind focused on what my companion is teaching. Sometimes I feel that it's important that we feel the spirit during the lessons so I pray that we will be able to feel the spirit and our investigators that we are teaching will know that what my companion is teaching is true. Every time I pray for this the mood of the lesson changes completely and the spirit is so strong. After the lesson is taught my companion allways tells me that we were just part of a miracle. Last night we had a fireside in spanish. I had no clue what the lesson was about and I knew that it was good because I could feel the spirit. I wanted to know what was going on so I said a prayer asking my father in heaven to help me understand what was being said. the second I finished my prayer my companion turned to me and said "Hey this is really good and I know that you don't understand it, so I am going to translate it for you." So my companion translated the whole thing for me. It seems like whenever I ask my father in heaven for something he gives me immediate answers. This mission is awesome. I love it so much I am out of time but be expecting a letter this week telling you more about my investigators and stuff.
Love, Elder Naylor!

No comments: