Saturday, October 11, 2008

Letter #4

Hey Family
It was so good to get your emails! Not much has changed around here, except we got a new house! and a new car! Our house is really nice. it is right in the same area where we teach so no more long bike rides. since we don't have a church we got the house. us 4 missionaries are going to live in the upstairs, and the downstairs is going to be offices to do interviews and also the family room and backyard are going to be for family home evenings for recent converts and our investigators. We move in sometime this week I am so excited! We haven't had any baptisms for a while but we think that we will have a few in the next couple of weeks. I am finally starting to understand more spanish. I also am starting to talk to people more the other day I was practicing my street contacting. I did it pretty good. Unless someone starts going off about I don't know what. Then I get lost and just tell them that I don't understand spanish. and my comp jumps in and finishes my conversation for me. well thats about it thanks for everything!
love you Elder Naylor!!!

No comments: